If you have an iPhone, then you are probably afraid of dropping it or otherwise damaging it because of the cost to fix it. If you are one of those people who is terrified every time that they drop their phone, waiting for the day that it shatters when you drop it on a shag carpet, or worry about it falling out of your back pocket and into the toilet, then this is the article for you. Here are five facts about iphone repair and iPhone parts.
1. In order of frequency, the top five causes of broken iPhones are, being dropped and having the glass screen shatter, falling into a toilet from pockets or hands and sustaining water damage, water damage from a swimming pool or a lake, falling off of a place it was placed, getting knocked off of something, or spilling water onto it rather than dropping it into water.
2. More than three-quarters of the iPhones which get discarded are broken rather than uninteresting to the owner. This might have something to do with the fragility of the product. They are very susceptible to water and fall damage and sites claiming to tell you how to fix a water damaged phone or simple fixed for a cracked screen are notoriously unreliable.
3. Almost 10 percent of all iPhone owners admit to having dropped their phone into a toilet. Unfortunately, there are not many ways how to fix a phone with water damage on your own and professional repair with certified iPhone parts are usually necessary.
4. As many as six percent of iPhone owners claim to have put their phone on top of their car and forgotten about it before driving away. This is a much more devastating and expensive mistake than forgetting your morning coffee on the roof.
5. Water is the liquid most commonly spilled on iPhones. This liquid accounts for close to half of reported liquid spills onto smartphones. A lot of this water more than likely comes from the large number of users that admit to dropping their phone in a toilet. See this link for more references.